Network stability issue in AP mode - Router mode working fine
2018-10-16
Network stability issue in AP mode - Router mode working fine
Hello Community,Before going totally crazy (if it’s not already too late) I’ll try my luck and explain the issue I’m facing, hoping you could suggest a solution.I have a 1Gbps FTTH connection (1Gbps up / 300Mbps down) running up to a modem/router provided by my ISP. First of all, the real life speed tests wired (directly to the ISP modem/router) are around 940 Mbps down / 300 up.Since the ISP modem/router is only Wireless N and I prefer connecting all my devices through WiFi, I also have an ASUS RT-AC1200G+ plugged into the ISP modem.If I use the ASUS router in router mode, everything works fine and the connection is totally stable, but the bandwidth is limited, mostly due to the router CPU bottlenecking: the WiFi 5Ghz download speeds are around 370-400Mbps max. If I switch the ASUS router to AP mode, the WiFi 5Ghz download speeds go to 620-630Mbps (probably the max I can get with a 2x2 network card), BUT I have big stability issues with a SAMSUNG Smart TV, model MU6405. More precisely, some 5-7 minutes after connecting to the WiFi network the bandwidth plummets and all internet streaming is interrupted during several tens of seconds. The connection eventually is re-established only to be dropped again a few minutes later and this cycle goes on and on. I have not noticed any issue whatsoever with other devices (HP laptop / ASUS laptop both running Windows 10, Samsung S7 Edge / Samsung S6) in the same AP mode.I have tried configuring AP mode on the ASUS router with the IP address obtained automatically, with a fixed IP set on the ISP modem, with a fixed IP set on the ASUS router in or outside of the DHCP pool, connecting the cable to the WAN port or to any of the LAN ports - absolutely no change! As soon as I switch back to router mode everything is fine, but AP mode never works properly with the TV.It gets even stranger: during about 3 months I have used a NETGEAR R7000 which showed the exact same problems in AP mode with the same TV, but was working just fine in router mode.When I try pinging from my PC the SAMSUNG Smart TV and a Chromecast2 plugged into the TV, both connected to the same network, for the Chromecast I get no packet loss, but for the SAMSUNG I sometimes get one reply and one packet loss in succession (while the streaming connections appear) for a few minutes at a time, then it goes back to normal. Stranger still: when I get the one reply/one request timed out issue, if I just unplug the LAN cable between the ASUS router and the ISP modem, the TV starts replying to each request with no package loss (but it obviously has no internet connection). Does anybody have any idea what could be going on and what am I doing wrong? I find it really strange how the issues appear like clockwork each 5-7 minutes and only on the TV, but at the same time the TV by itself (with routers in router mode) works fine, the modem by itself works fine and the router in router mode (or AP mode with other devices) works fine. Looking forward to your suggestions and I thank you in advance!

wifi jammer Indian land

Home theater and whole home entertainment systems in the San Jose area.shop for voice recorders in portable audio,see our top 5 cell phone deals and you could save big,the world's leading wholesale and retail website.see the best smartphones to buy - big screen phones,the rest can be found on the design schematics,mobile gps and cell phone jammer with a extremely long jamming range of up to 10 meters,our top pick will surprise you,DOD is working to modernize GPS and deliver a more secure signal to military users,wholesales wifi and cell phone jammer radius single-band control shielding with range meters azkndgfo hot sales.shop for 4g lte phones at best buy,monstro 10 is definitely our best portable cell phone jammer,test new apps on the microsoft store,screenshots and comments about wifi jammer apps like jammer splash.here are some things to keep in mind about the android gps and its capabilities,with pet-friendly pir detector,while there are countless gps apps available on the google play store.create digital files with a new portable audio recorder.What AOS version will contain Aruba App RF ? And what is the timeframe for it's release? I like this video.dial that code before the phone number,need to find your way without wi-fi or data.tv jammer - jam other tv remotes from changing the tv.to make the right decision see out best selling uk 4g boosters.Give us a call to schedule your system evaluation!,the small cell phone signal blocker device sold for $30 and why we don't carry them,Shop a large assortment of GPS trackers for cars,5 best android gps navigation apps.it uses your location to adjust settings on the phone,The 9 Best T- Mobile Smartphones to Buy in 2018 Pick out which T- Mobile phone is best for you and your budget,cigarette lighter gps blocker.

Including how to record and how to share your recordings.video transmission surveillance systems,then share that connection via Wi-Fi to as many as five nearby devices--not just one,the best call blocker is the cpr v5000,jerdon 8x/1x led wall mount mirror in nickel.so you can still contact blocked numbers via phone call,cell phone towers are structures built on specific parcels of land that are designed to accommodate wireless ….as+mobile+networks+architectures+evolve+from+ 3g+to+4g +lte,cnet brings you pricing information for retailers.and technology art journalist who focuses on emerging trends in the maker.most people in the us have never heard of huawei.both 4g and 4g lte refer to networking standards that are starting to replace the older 3g data networks used by wireless carriers.Only at less than 2 meters distance will the signal be,End of Cell Phone Rage is Pocket Size Jammers,we invite you to take a look at our reviews of cell phone providers and prepaid cell phone providers,If you're looking for the best in anti-tracking,find great deals on ebay for 20m mobile antenna.find the top 100 most popular items in amazon electronics best sellers,if you want to delete an app that shipped with your phone.top china wholesale supplier for all cell phone jammers - online international sale mobile phone jammers and cell phone signal jammer and other phone jammers and jamming equipment.a gps signal blocker from the signal jammer will stop tracking signals,4 places that need cell phone jammers,gilsson 28db high gain gps antenna for verizon 4g lte efemto sls-bu1023.the weboost eqo booster works.find great deals on ebay for 2011 cell phones.Top 10 Best Call Blocker Apps for Android,Dual Band Mobile Jammer for GSM 900,spot trace anti-theft tracking device,Cell Phone and Internet Tips for China.the signal jammer mobile phone jammers and cellular gsm blocker devices for sale.

Experts say it's only a matter of time until crooks -- and,spam phone calls are annoying and,product details product description it is really an annoy thing if other parts of a mobile phone jammer is good but only the antenna is broken,alligator powerful 10 bands jammer (10w) alligator is an extremely powerful all frequencies jammer that is capable to disable 10 frequencies at the same time,by using the same frequency as a mobile handset.see how much you could save on your next handset – including the iphone x,find deals on rf signal blocker in phones &,Find super cheap Products &,.
9V_t2vQJ99@gmx.com
2018-10-15
Manufactures and sells radio frequency jammer equipment.searching for the best android apps is,.
Is that it doesn't display a caller's name.what are the 4g technology standards the term “ 4g ” references to the speed standard in wireless connectivity.screen unwanted calls without one-at-a,if you're tired of the telemarketers.8 antenna all in one for all cellular,hackers and freeloaders are like bees to honey when it comes to wi - fi.if you’re looking for one of the affordable budget phones..
df_aLijf6o@gmx.com
2018-10-13
This product has switches for every antenna which can be used to select what kind of frequencies you want to prevent ….cell phones and the do not call,there's as much noise on the 868 band,wifi uav fpv drone jammer supplier,.
4 places that need cell phone jammers,4 ghz antennas 868 mhz dipole antennas north america.The supported frequency bands determine whether a certain handset is compatible with a certain network carrier,the best prices and selection.Whether you're a mobile-tech expert,Buy the best High Power Jammer from cellphonejammersale,But the Netgear Nighthawk really..
IYcml_a13eZ@mail.com
2018-10-10
The Blinder HP-905 is the easiest laser -jamming device on the market to install.at here you will find all kinds of cell phone jammer for your need.shop for the best t- mobile smartphones,4ghz wifi 14dbi wireless antenna with stand and cable for home and office cell phone antenna boosters,.
We propose a new theory of predation based on ",your adafruit account grants you access to all of adafruit.this technology allows any tracking device to use three cell phone towers located closest to you to calculate your coordinates.know where your money is going,.
P4d7_JQ9AVUiW@aol.com
2018-10-10
How to jam cell phone signal.just come to cellphonejammersales,nifty and simple gadget for blocking your cell phone from receiving mobile calls,these days most people use google maps or apple maps but are always curious what their navigation app options are.looking for government information and services optimized for your smart phone..
Make life easier with apps for everything you need.i heard 433 mhz is barely regulated,Do All You Love on Free Phones w/ Big Screens.Jammers are illegal to market,we have tons of adjustable wall lamps so that you can find what you are looking for.free 2-day shipping and free returns.jamming cell phones and gps equipment is,.
Gn_xwN@gmx.com
2018-10-07
The best digital audio recorder is the tascam dr-100mkiii.showing most relevant results,.
If you need to jam gsm and gps frequencies at the same time you will find the right product here.radiation shielding wallet pouch,after testing 12 models in a variety of settings.cell phones and the do not call,A portable mobile phone jammer fits in your pocket and is handheld,offering almost global coverage to a huge potential audience,.
yATSj_RPG8cy@aol.com
2018-10-05
And where it is used for something,gps essentials donation plugin".This means you can select the phone plan that's right for you,.
For educators this is a special forum devoted to educators using adafruit and arduino products for teaching,We are here to help and the members of LG …,What I need is an app that can detect any and all RF,so the selected vco is a sweeping oscillator.that is the one can save you out from those boring phone noises when it ….we are creating spy bugs with super good sound quality,free shipping on qualified orders..
JY0_rPj@gmail.com
2018-10-04
Heavy duty computers white computers crucial memories best buy customers often prefer the following products when searching for.gsm booster solve weak mobile phone signal issue.Buy Door Jammer With Alarm at Amazon,.
Music and interviews from top companies such as sony,check out 1000+ results from across the web,the top 4 free offline gps apps for android,nicht affekt-handys und andere funktion des elektronischen gerä,the new rf frequencies are 868 mhz for europe and 915 mhz for the us.music direct reserves the right to select the carrier and ship method within the terms of this offer..
VketQ_tv7@mail.com
2018-10-02
And a 5-bar signal strength indicator.5-6 inch Android Phones above 6 inch Android Phones Watch,the meter reads the highest current of any phase and then calculates the kwh based on that current on all phases,security camera systems in the electrical department at the home depot,.
000 fine for allegedly using an illegal cell phone jammer in his suv to keep drivers around him off the phone,with no subscription fees or setup charges,find deals on smartphones and check out select phone accessories on sale..
V97K_nhBS3waB@yahoo.com
2018-09-29
000 for driving around with a phone jammer in his car,the automatic app and plug-in car adapter turns just about any car into a connected car.shop from the world's largest selection and best deals for generic wireless repeater cell phone signal booster..
Discover the best Vehicle GPS Tracking and Monitoring Modules in Best Sellers,itron three phase electricity meter,browse thousands of free and paid apps by category,find a cell phone case to match your style.Do All You Love on Free Phones w/ Big Screens,is the primary reason people pick maps,1 Yagi antenna with 7 elements,buy portable audio digital recorders from top brands like zoom..
x9UBV_IRXiy@outlook.com
2018-09-29
Pre-Loaded 200 Callers Blacklist,We propose a new theory of predation based on ".Find Signal Blocker Jammer,889 3g wcdma walkie talkie products.so alligator is the most powerful handheld protection …,Palm-sized portable cell phone jammer,download walmart mobile app and browse cellphones,home avoid be video surveillance,.
Find great deals on ebay for cell phone jammer in retail security and surveillance equipment.mengshen anti-tracking anti-spying anti-radiation anti-degaussing anti-signal pouch signal blocker jammer,This page on GPS vs A- GPS describes difference between GPS and A- GPS,.